Welcoming @Monty as a new member of the Bristlemouth Pioneer Program

Please join us in congratulating @Monty ! We look forward to learning more about your project.

1 Like

Team,

Thank you very much for your vote of confidence in our project.

I look forward to working with you to bring your pioneering systems to the youth in Trinidad and Tobago and the broader Caribbean.

Talk to you soon!

Denyse Montrose

1 Like

Our project aims to create a marine innovation hub for youth at our Nelson Islands which is located west of our main Island called Trinidad. The islands are experiencing coastal erosion due to rising sea levels. We intend to use the Dev Kit to acquire baseline oceanograohic data around the island especially during bleaching events and also document the marine life. Please see below a link to find more information about the islands.

Experience Nelson Island — National Trust of Trinidad and Tobago

Hey there! Welcome aboard!

I think I may have seen your Aqualink site before if this is you: Aqualink

I was talking to them earlier today and I hope that they integrate the ability to pull Bristlemouth data into their dashboard via the API…how cool would that be?

When the time is right let us and info@aqualink dot org know and we’ll see what we can put together!

Z

Hi Zach,

We are not up and running with any integrated systems as yet. We are working on a joint venture with our local marine affairs unit to bring the Bristlemouth technology into Trinidad for the first time.

Happy to work with you to see how we can integrate additional data measurement capabilities and reporting into the systems.

Cheers,
D

Good day Team,

We are in the process of coordinating with the ( IMA - Institute of Marine Affairs + the University of Trinidad and Tobago (UTT) to conduct pre lay surveys before launching our Smart Buoy at Nelson Island in the coming days. Check out our site #3399 for updates early next week.

1 Like

Super cool!

Link to the site for anyone who’s watching:

Zack